Notice Board :

Call for Paper
Vol. 7 Issue 10

Submission Start Date:
October 1, 2021

Acceptence Notification Start:
October 20, 2021

Submission End:
October 25, 2021

Final ManuScript Due:
October 28, 2021

Publication Date:
October 31, 2021
                         Notice Board: Call for PaperVol. 7 Issue 10      Submission Start Date: October 1, 2021      Acceptence Notification Start: October 20, 2021      Submission End: October 25, 2021      Final ManuScript Due: October 28, 2021      Publication Date: October 31, 2021



Volume VII Issue I

Author Name
Mohini Yadav, Prof.Balram Yadav, Prof.Anshuj Jain
Year Of Publication
2021
Volume and Issue
Volume 7 Issue 1
Abstract
In modern world of technology we focus on ICs design with low power techniques and also on reduction of area of an IC. In digital circuits the multiplication is very common operation which mostly used in DSP applications and in microprocessors
PaperID
IJETAS/JAN/2021/07

Author Name
Renu Yadav, Prof.Ashish Raghuwanshi
Year Of Publication
2021
Volume and Issue
Volume 7 Issue 1
Abstract
The major style constraints in adder style are space and power dissipation. The ability dissipation in MOSFET is directly proportional to the output load capacitance
PaperID
IJETAS/JAN/2021/11

Author Name
Raghvendra Sahu, Prof. Brijendra Kumar Yadav
Year Of Publication
2021
Volume and Issue
Volume 7 Issue 1
Abstract
Heatexchangersarewidelyusedindifferent typesof industries and engineering applications such as chemical reactors, heat exchangers, petrochemical and oil industries, refrigeration, etc. Thermal performance intensification plays an important role in the design of heat exchangers from an economic pointofview
PaperID
IJETAS/JAN/2021/15

Author Name
Ashutosh Kumar Mishra, Prof. Sujeet kumar singh
Year Of Publication
2021
Volume and Issue
Volume 7 Issue 1
Abstract
When fuel is burned in an engine, heat is produced. Additional heat is also generated by friction between the moving parts. Only approximately 30% of the energy released is converted into useful work while remaining 70% must be removed from the engine to prevent the parts from melting. In air-cooled I.C engine, extended surfaces called fins are provided at the periphery of engine cylinder to increase heat transfer rate.
PaperID
IJETAS/JAN/2021/18